Create and manage your workout routines by selecting how many days your workout consists of, and adding different exercises to each. You can also combine different workouts into a schedule.
You can enter the weights and repetitions you did for each exercise. As with the (body) weight, it will generate some diagrams so so you can see at a glance how well you are doing. The raw numbers are still accessible as a table. You can also enter notes and a general impression (great, neutral, etc.)
Create a diet plan and see its nutritional values (total energy, protein, carbohydrates, and so on) about it. Select from more than 8000 ingredients for this.
keep track of your progress with the weight log chart for each exercise and your own body weight. This makes it easy to see if you are reaching your goals or need to adjust something.
The exercise database contains around hundred exercises from which you can choose when creating a workout. Some have important notes about the form to perform them. This is displayed in the workout overview page, so you keep them in mind.
Use the application for your gym to manage its members, their workouts and attendance. Keep an eye on inactive members with optional notifications. You can create users with different roles to distribute the administrative tasks such as trainer or gym manager.
100% Open Source
All of the code running wger is open source, allowing the public to openly review its code and security. Anyone can contribute towards the development of wger or deploy private installations.
wger provides a REST API with full read write access to all data. To access publicly accessible data such as exercises you don't need any form of authentication, for other objects such as workouts you need to get an API key.
- Smooth performance and easy user interface.
- Export workouts, nutrition plans and routines as PDF
- Gym-optimised view with countdown to easily log weights during the workout
- Export your routines and workouts to an application such as iCal or google calendar.
- Receive email notifications to remind you to change your routine (optional)
- Calendar view with last workouts and weight logs for easy overview and control
- Support for both metric (kg) and imperial (lb) weight units
- Available in many languages
- BMI and daily calories calculator
- Automatically calculated grams of macronutrients per body weight
- Mobile friendly version
- Import and export your weight data to and from CSV